I can’t believe it’s nine days until my last day at work. Part of me thinks it’s too long, and another part that it’s not enough days to get everything done. I got quite a lot done this weekend though. Sold some things, cleaned out some things and packed up some things.
The plan was to go to Stockholm and the Thai embassy tomorrow, but since one of my coworkers (and my boss) is sick, I don’t know if I can take the day off. Good thing I didn’t book my tickets yet.
Things I want done this week:
- Get my passport and hopefully visa from the Thai embassy
- Look up the possibility to order the course books from Thailand, if it’s not possible I need to order them now
- Get another bank account and debit card
- Sell the sofa, kitchen table and the chest of drawers still left in the apartment
- Clean out my wardrobe and give away the last of the clothes I won’t need
- Give away the old books
- Pack up the last of the things I want to save